When it comes to marketing your business, you have a lot of different options. You can use Google Ads, SEO, or a combination of both. So which is the best option for you? In this blog post, we will compare and contrast Google Ads and SEO and help you decide which one is the best choice for your business.
What is Google Ads?
Google Ads is a form of paid advertising. You can use Google Ads to create text, image, or video ads that will show up on Google’s search results pages. When someone searches for a keyword that you have selected, your ad may appear at the top of the search results page. Google Ads can be an effective way to reach new customers and grow your business. Read our blog on 5 reasons Google Ads are worth it.
What is SEO?
SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It is the process of optimizing your website to rank higher in the search results pages. SEO can be done through on-page optimization, such as using the right keywords and phrases, and off-page optimization, such as building links to your website. SEO can be a long-term strategy that takes time and effort to see results.
Google Ads vs SEO: Which is better for your business?
So, which one should you choose? Google Ads or SEO? The answer may not be as simple as you think. In some cases, one may be a better option than the other. In other cases, a combination of both may be the best approach. Let’s take a closer look at each option to help you decide which is the best choice for your business.
- Google Ads can be an effective way to reach new customers.
- You can control how much you spend on Google Ads.
- Google Ads can produce results quickly.
- Your ads may stop appearing if you stop paying for them.
- It can be difficult to track the ROI of your Google Ads campaign.
- You may need to hire a professional to manage your Google Ads campaign.
- SEO can be a long-term strategy that will continue to pay off.
- It can be less expensive than Google Ads.
- You can track the ROI of your SEO campaign more easily.
- SEO can take longer to see results.
- You may need to hire a professional to help with your SEO.
- Your website may never reach the first page of the search results.
Still not sure what approach you should take? Contact the marketing professionals at Purple Pig. We can help you create a customized marketing plan that will help you reach your goals.