Search Engine Optimization
Ranking your business at the top of Google, above your competition with search engine optimization services from Purple Pig Marketing.
We understand Search Engine Optimization
Getting your business to the first page of Google
Search engine optimization, or SEO, is a strategy to improve your site’s rankings in search engine results like Google. It has also come to encompass factors such as speed and site security.
We all rely on search engines for everything from finding out who the actor is in “that one movie” to finding the best SEO services so SEO is extremely important to get your brand in front of your customers.
We Employ The Best SEO Strategies To Get You On Top
SEO Strategy that works
It’s not as simple as sprinkling in a couple keywords throughout your site or, worse, spamming your keywords and hoping for the best. Instead of obsessing over the almighty algorithm, the key is focusing on the user, giving them quality content, and creating a website that offers real value.
We know how to create engaging, content-rich websites that rank high with Google and your audience.
We Have a Commitment To Creating Quality Content
We get results for your business
We get the best results by discovering what your target audience is searching for, understanding your brand’s unique offerings, and creating engaging content your users will enjoy. This user-focused model is essential. Ultimately, this is what helps sites rank well. We build websites that make your brand look good and our SEO services can help fill your site with high-quality content that benefits your clients or potential customers and answers their questions.
What does our SEO process include?
- Keywords research to discover what your customers are searching for
- Site audits to check for speed, broken links, crawl errors, and more
- Ensuring content meets your searchers’ query and answers their questions
- Internal link building to strengthen the connection between content
- Ensuring content is well-organized and structured correctly for search engines
- Through white hat link building, we find highly authoritative links that will boost your rankings and your reputation
- Ongoing adjustments and monitoring
- Measuring organic traffic and conversions
Why is SEO important?
- Build your brand. Your online presence reflects your ideal branding, helping you establish a tone with your audience. But it’s also realistic, answering their real questions and needs. SEO helps you position your brand in front of high-converting customers.
- Earn more traffic. The goal of SEO is to improve your site’s rankings and put your site on Page 1 on Google. More traffic, ideally, leads to more conversions, customers, and leads.
- Find your people. Your target audience is looking for you. SEO is the best way to connect with potential customers who are actively searching for you or your services.
- Having an online presence builds trust and credibility. If you offer professional services, you need a professional website. Do you want your business to be taken seriously? You need a solid online presence.
- Advertise without paying for ad space. SEO is organic advertisement, no hefty ad budget needed. Instead of you searching for your customers, you’re finding customers already searching for you and making it easier for them to connect.
- Stand out. The internet is BIG. There’s a lot competing for our attention. If you want to reach your marketing goals, you need to be visible. When your resources rank high, you stand out in a sea of competitors.
- It’s measurable. We love SEO because it’s a measurable way to see results. You can learn what works and what doesn’t. You can understand referral sources, track conversions, monitor traffic, and gather loads of metrics to help your business grow.
- Be an authority. Every time your customers use your site as a resource, you establish authority. An informative, content-rich website is valuable and shareable. A simple blog with the right keywords can be shared across multiple platforms as social content while also boosting SEO.
- Improve user experience. If you want to rank well, you need to meet Google’s goal to provide the best results for their users. SEO also encompasses technical aspects like mobile-friendliness, speed, usability, and site security.